Saturday March 28, 2015.
13:30: Pamela. AVE-Pintor Sorolla Train Station.
14:30 to 16:30: Day look. EL ATELIER.
17:30 to 20:00: BARRIO DE LA LUZ, VALENCIA.
– Location 1 (white wall 1): Product photos: 4 ítems.
– Location 2 (white wall 2): Stylism 1 ‘Love is not democratic’ t-shirt; Atrezzo: Confetti.
– Location 3 (basketball court): Stylism 1 ‘Lightning’ t-shirt.
– Location 4 (bridge): Stylismo 2 ‘Loveless’ t-shirt; Atrezzo: Sparklers.
20:15 to 20:45: Night look. EL ATELIER.
21:00 to 22:30: EL CABANYAL, VALENCIA.
– Location 5 (No hay nada mejor que 27 amigos, WC): Stylism 3 ‘It’s not me, it’s you’ t-shirt.
– Location 6 (Park in front of La Estrella Theater, swing): Stylism 4 ‘Lightning’ t-shirt.
This is how last Saturday’s afternoon went. Slowly but surely. It was a peaceful, but intense session where each of us could express his/her creativity and work freely. We are happy to be able to work with our usual team, which we consider part of our brand. We believe that teamwork is the main factor of success of any project.
Thanks very much again to Laura Leal for her compelling work. It is very reassuring to work with you, Laura.
Pamela Piedrahita, our model. Small but powerfull. Thanks for all that you bring to the shooting.
Thanks to Fabiano Soares, El Atelier Hair&Shop for your good taste and aesthetic sense with Pamela’s hair and make up.
And to Lazlo from “No hay nada mejor que 27 amigos”. Thanks to let us to take some photos in your WC 😉
We would like to share with you some pics of the photo shoot.
Loveless making of. Enjoy it!
Production and Art Direction: The Vintees T-Shirts Co. Mónica Muñoz, Mela Lozano